• AKD
    Fancy a couple of shortish priced ones today so have put them in a small e/w double despite there being only 5 runners in one of the races, I think both have good chance of getting placed at least but hopefully can win.

4:15 Catterick - OLLIVANDER (9/4) has been in great form winning 4 of his last 7 races, latest win in a claimer here. Much tougher stepping up to class 4 for first time (3 earlier wins have come in class 5 handicaps), but won easily enough last time (runner up won next time) and his dam was a Listed winner so I am hopeful he will cope with class 4, and he still seems to be improving.

5:50 Wolverhampton - DECONSO (4/1) was well beaten (placed 4th & 3rd) last twice over 7 furlongs on turf, but his better form is on all weather - both previous wins having come here over 6 furlongs, on last visit here although only 5th he was beaten just over a length from 2 lbs mark. That was also over 6 so extra furlong is the question but I think he is worth another try over it - has run over 7 here before when beaten 17 lengths but that was in an autumn 2yo maiden with most of the horses ahead of him now rated in 70s and 80s.

Not expecting much, but hopefully both will run well.

Small each way double, I backed at 9/4 & 4/1 BOG earlier but both have drifted a bit to 5/2 & 11/2 now.

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Disappointing from Ollivander who drifted to 10/3 and finished only 4th, Deconso was also a drifter but despite that won very easily at 13/2. No I didn’t do a single on it, maybe I should have after the first one lost, oh well.
  • Dexy
    Deconso :clap:
  • Mugz
    Nice one AKD, should have had a bit on that as a single at that price.
  • malawi
    Well done and some great tipping on forum today
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.