• AKD
    Not going well last couple of days, not confident today either but hoping it will run well.

Elite Icon, the only c&d winner in the race, must have a good chance from same mark as his win here in May, but I have gone with one that looks closely matched with him on their running here 3 weeks ago and is double the price. KITTY’S COVE (20/1) was 1 length behind EI over 2 miles when pair finished 4th & 6th, and is now 1 lb better off. Selection is yet to win a race but has only 9 runs so there is still possibility of little bit of improvement. Not expecting a win but I think she has a good chance of placing especially with some bookies offering 4 places on each way bets. Sosian is another to consider as she is running fairly well and is trying this longer trip for first time, she will have a good chance if she stays.

Tricky race, so only a small e/w bet on Kitty’s Cove (4 places)

Good luck.
  • stainless
    I fancy Kaiser, run well Lto over hurdles, like todays claimer, taking off 7 lbs so looks good at the weight. Has never won on the flat, but this is a very lowly race in a field of no hopers.
  • AKD
    Only just failed to get up, but a good 2nd for a bit of profit. Well done Stainless too with 3rd Kaizer.
  • stainless
    More place money profit, hope the big cigar is on its way. Unlucky AKD.
  • lucabrasi
    would be rude not to say thanks, had a cheeky ew double with stainless selection :grin:
  • Jack Trotter
    Unlucky mate. Good placer. :up:

Keep them coming.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.