• AKD
    REWAAYAT (9/4) is proving frustrating, having been beaten at very short prices last twice, but I have backed him in hope that switch to turf and this track will see him do better as he still looks on a winnable mark. His dam Rufoof was very similar, and took a while to get her first win, she was twice a beaten favourite before finally getting her first win (at this same course over 7f). Human Nature has won here before, but that was in a 3 runner race at 2, he is well handicapped though but possibly better over 7f now. Gold Club ran well here in a weaker race last time but is 1 from 23 on turf, Englishman & Porto Ferro look badly out of form, so I am concentrating on the lightly raced ones. Alliseeisnibras and Crackin Dream are other two unexposed ones, former is making her handicap debut and could improve but she was beaten 9 lengths and 3 lengths by couple rated 77 & 79 respectively over this c&d last time while receiving 5 lbs from both of them, so on that evidence she doesn’t exactly look thrown in off a mark of 70. Crackin Dream possibly did bit too much in first time blinkers last time, which are now left off, he has dropped to a good mark now and could be a danger. Of others, Mont Kiara could also run well as he is well handicapped on his old form.

Small win bet on Rewaayat (9/4) for me, Crackin Dream & Mont Kiara are my predictions for forecast spot.

Good luck.
  • stainless
    Its only HUMAN NATURE to try and recoup your loses AKD.
  • Doubler
    Well done AKD did it nicely and FC as well.:victory:
  • malawi
    well done
  • AKD
    Thanks everyone. Nice to get an easy winner after my bad run of form. If Rewaayat’s similarities with his dam continue then he should win again next time as Rufoof won again next time (from mark of 70) after she got her first win.

It’s a pity that the runner up shortened so much in betting (was 12/1 earlier), forecast would have paid much better if it didn’t.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.