• Valuefinder
    Chickenfortea 12/1 e/w (4 places; 14/1 with 3 places at 365)

First post on here; no info just observations as below:

Open looking 7f handicap to close the card at Catterick and I think Chickenfortea looks primed to go well. Goes off a career low mark of 56 and back at his favoured trip, he can surely go close. In the last 2.5 seasons, his runs over 7f have resulted in RPRs of 63, 69, 72, 62 and 66. Running to that sort of form off this mark should see him right there. He is a previous C&D winner and ran very well over C&D twice last Summer.

Aliento looks a worthy fav having won on his stable debut in a class 5 and dropping into a 6 here, but at 12/1 Chickenfortea looks a great each way bet and could run the fav close.
  • jambo
    Good luck with this Mate.
  • JOEMUGG
    seems woefully out of form beaten over 10l in both last 2 runs and nearer last than first
    not for me but hope it comes in for you
    few c5 and c4 performers in this will be hard to beat.
    gl
  • Valuefinder
    Can’t disagree Joe but taking the view that the trip hasn’t suited when running over 6f. It’s an open race, plenty with a chance and I backed Strutter last week each way at 25s and thought it ran well to nick a place but wouldn’t be keen to back it at its current price. Good luck!
  • stainless
    Very open affair, Fingal's Cave and Super Florence would be my choice.
  • calvert
    Uncle Charlie my Pick
  • El Ganador
    Welcome Valuefinder,
    ATR's Hugh Taylor has selected Chickenfortea (2pt win) and so price has been hammered.
    12's looks good value judging by the current odds.
    A bit too short for me now but best of luck. :smile:
  • Valuefinder
    Thanks everyone. A big field 7f handicap will always attract different views and great that this place provides great info and insights from everyone. Good luck whatever everyone is backing. Cheers
  • JOEMUGG
    tried lady lavinia 20/1 ew 4 places
  • jalopity
    FARD for me
  • Valuefinder
    Well that wasn’t good. Sorry all, very poor.
  • jalopity
    no worries insider, onto the next one :)
  • El Ganador
    So blatant... but funny :grin:
  • IXI
    Obviously! Instantly popped out of no where after his 2 handles got banned. If he behaves like this then we can tolerate him just don’t start that delusional garbage again!
  • Valuefinder
    Like I said on the other thread; happy to keep my opinions to myself and not post. I’ve asked Mugz if he can verify that I’m not ‘inside’ but the fact I’ve given reasoning behind my selections, not claimed any inside info and only posted 1 selection a day on the two days I’ve been on suggests my agenda isn’t one to spam.

Understand the suspicion though as timing is everything!
  • Valuefinder
    I’ve been on here a while and know the Inside story. No interest in posting “in the know” bullshit. Thought it looked a decent bet at the price (and Hugh Taylor isn’t a bad judge and picked the same one). Gave my reasoning. Thought that was the idea of this place. Happy to remain a lurker though.
  • Valuefinder
    Chickenfortea ran again today but stumbled getting away and ended up 5th (probably did too much too early). In my tracker as time must be near.

Stable form worth noting too, previous 4 runners had won before this one today.
  • Jack Trotter
    I keep an eye on this Valuefinder :up:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.