• Valuefinder
    I’m drawn to the two least exposed horses in the race, Rock Boy Grey and Ripon Spa. My selection is the former, primarily based on the fact he’s run well on quick ground over this trip on debut (RPR of 74; initial mark of 70). His second run on the AW was a warm affair, finishing about 5l off the pace but the winner is rated around 100, second and third have both won too. His only run this year was on bottomless ground over 8.5f and can be forgiven. The stable is in decent form, so i expect him to be right up there with trip and ground to suit and off a fair mark.
  • Valuefinder
    Any info on Jedd’s I mentioned much appreciated. Cheers
  • JOEMUGG
    dont spoil it your much nicer like this :razz:
  • Valuefinder
    Mugz might want to confirm (if he can, IP? email?) that I’m nothing to do with Inside. Totally accept I have given myself a sh*t name though!

I think it’s got a chance, but am wary of Ripon Spa; was a genuine request. I came on here as I’ve been using the info and have done pretty well out of it and thought I’d share my own occasional picks. No interest in spamming at all.
  • stainless
    Both n/r so will need to reassess.
  • Valuefinder
    Thanks Stainless
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.