Have you been on your holidays with your winnings ?????:rofl:
  • finley
    GALWAY
    3.55 MAGICAL WISH 14/1
  • finley
    WORCESTER
    6.00 CENTREOFEXCELLENCE 25/1
  • finley
    Afternoon lads, I've not really posted much this year, there is two tonight at big prices that may well cause a upset.

WOLVES
    5.10 NAMPARA 25/1
    7.40 LAPPET 20/1

Running total 272 points in profit
  • Valuefinder
    Good luck Finley. A mate is in the syndicate that own Tabaahy in the 5:10. He can go well fresh and while his win was over 5f, has also run ok over 6f. Tudhope a decent booking and they are hopeful rather than expectant tonight. I’m having a small each way bet.
  • Dexy
    Small ew on GOOD ANSWER in the 5.10 Gd luck lads
  • Valuefinder
    Hopefully the handicapper will take a couple of pounds off Tabaahy. Think it might be worth a look next time out, especially if that’s the case.
  • finley
    NAMPARA ran a credible close up 5th of 13, only just over a neck off a place
  • finley
    A decent 3rd place from LAPPET 20/1 backed into 12s
  • finley
    SANDOWN
    3.00. CAROLE'S DESTRIER 25/1
    3.35 AINCHEA 22/1
  • calvert
    Thankx Fin Already on Caroles and Ted Veale 3-10 Newc
  • finley
    Good evening Lads....thought i would restart the thread again, having had two fabulous winners on saturday with GLOBAL EXCEED 28s and FIGHTING TEMERAIRE 46s on my SATURDAY TICKLES post,...... i really should have posted today as well having had two lovely WINNERS in GIN PALACE 12s and MAYFAIR SPIRIT 15s from five bets,,,,,anyhow thought i would share my flutters for tomorrow.
    Obviously none of these winners can`t be added to the profit column.

RUNNING TOTAL 270 points in PROFIT since the thread began two years ago.

YARMOUTH
    1.30 INTENSE STYLE 36s

WINDSOR
    2.50 THE OTHER SIDE 10s CHARLEMAINE 11s
    4.50 ORCZY 12s

THIRSK
    5.00 YOURE COOL 20s
    6.30 GULLANE ONE 13s
    8.30 MONAADHIL 22s
    9.00 MAN OF VERVE 12s

All bets are on betfair....if you cannot get a reasonable price then either take betfair s.p or wait until nearer the off, many of mine over 16s tend to to drift out.

Happy Punting
  • finley
    Sorry chaps, forgot one

THIRSK
    5.00 WARRIORS VALLEY 21s
  • calvert
    Thankx for Sharing Fin
  • finley
    No probs Calvert, fingers crossed for a nice winner of two
  • finley
    Morning update

Now had a further nibble on CHARLEMAINE 20s. and ORCZY 20s both drifted out nicely.
  • AKD
    Brilliant on Saturday, Finley. Good luck today, especially with You’re Cool as I have also backed it.
  • finley
    Thanks AKD.......and it's a little BOOOM ! The Hannon horse THE OTHER SIDE @10s wins nicely for us to give a profitable day already.
  • Rodeo
    wd m8 but im sure the price dropped too 9/2 open show as none runners but ended up 11/2 nice 1 m8
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.