• AKD
    Aidan Coleman is one of the top jockeys here, having ridden 50 winners at Worcester, and I think he has a good chance on two of the favourites today. LITERALE CI (3:20) was quickly pulled up after a bad mistake on her chasing debut last week, but she comes out just on top on her hurdles rating and looks worth another chance. THE VOLLAN (4:20) steps up in class after winning well last week, but the 2nd fav is also stepping in class. Both look likely to improve, but The Vollan’s last race looks slightly better.

Both selections are too short to back as singles at Evens & 13/8, but I have put them in a double which pays at just over 4/1. Hopefully both run well and win.

Good luck.
  • CMB
    Just won the 2.50
  • AKD
    Litterale Ci is a non runner so now it has become just a single on The Vollan, but Coleman has just ridden a 14/1 winner Wilberdragon lol, I really didn’t expect this.
  • AKD
    The Vollan lost, looked to be travelling so well and traded as short as 1/14 in running but only 2nd in the end.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.