• CMB
    Market Mover Selection Each Way

Leaving Home 28/1 from 100/1
  • CMB
    Also

Carisle 2.30 One Bite 10/1 from 20/1
  • Rodeo
    Alix James 13/2 now, same race m8 ..2,30 was a big price earlier 33,s i think. :cool:
  • CMB
    wow missed that one

83jaiozvg6fi3yeq.jpg
  • CMB
    Alix James trainer very poor record with 2yr olds. Be amazed if this wins. Never know.
  • CMB
    nice placer
  • Rodeo
    ye m8 just wish we had seen it earlier. oh well. :grin:
  • CMB
    yes would have been very nice
  • CMB
    Seems to be similar move as ALIX JAMES. Unraced horse from a stable with a very modest 2yr old record. One to keep eye on -

Windsor 6.15

xlule9xbtp591k6a.jpg
  • AKD
    Seems to be similar move as ALIX JAMES. Unraced horse from a stable with a very modest 2yr old record. One to keep eye on -

Windsor 6.15
    CMB

I think this is quite interesting, CMB. I know Roger Teal doesn’t get 2yo winners regularly but considering most of his runners are huge prices, his record is quite good. He has only had 3 wins from 55 on debut with 2 year olds, but 29 out of the 55 were priced 33/1 or bigger. SPs of his 3 winners were 12/1, 20/1 & 20/1. His last two debutants at Windsor (in years 2016 & 17) finished 3rd (20/1) and won (20/1), both were weak in betting. Pedigree is not bad, his dam won a Newbury maiden on her 2nd start and went on to win a nursery off 77 over this c&d, favourite in this race is rated 71, if we assume that Bockos Amber has similar ability to her dam and is ready to go first time then it gives her a live chance. Booking of Jack Mitchell also looks interesting, as he has a very good record for this trainer including on 2 year olds (record of 12263260143 on 2yos), interestingly this is the first time he is riding one of his 2 year old since 2011.

Good luck if you back it.
  • CMB
    excellent information as always mate. Great stuff. Not backed it, as yet!
  • CMB
    Catterick 7.00
    My Strong Man into 13/2 Hills from as big as 25s

No form of any note last year but returns here upped in trip recently gelded. Be interesting if this one is shorter than trainers other runner in this race close to post time. No bet, as yet.
  • CMB
    My Strong Man NR

Bockos Amber 13/2 now so I'm having an EW
  • owenjohn
    Great stuff cheers CMB :up: Nice input by AKD too ;-)
  • owenjohn
    Strong Man Been pulled out :chin: Interesting to watch out for it's next entry.
  • CMB
    definately
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.