• dodd
    you tell us mate :lol:
  • peregrine
    Well a high draw was the place to be today that's for sure and iridessa is drawn in 3 :brow:
  • AKD
    Well done, Thebookieson
  • Thebookieson
    Skardu & Madhmoon were drawn 3 & 1 today and were 3rd & 4th.
    It would obviously appear that a high draw is a big plus, however class will out & I would always side with a horse that has won over C&D.
    You pays your money and take your chances as they say.
    Dodd, you probably would want me telling you!
    fsfnsbd0ocgtgsnd.jpeg
  • Dadeo
    They'll have watered the rail tonight and it'll be the worst place to race tomorrow.
  • peregrine
    So your telling me the horse in 2 Nd had class ? My reason for backing kick on was I thought I Murphy would have gone up the rail as he had done twice before. Believe me if kick on meets magna Grecia again it should be Intretesting . And does Ryan Moore not have first choice on ballydoyle horses. The time also suggests kick on should and would have been right with it. If drawn with it but yours won nicely well done :wink:
  • Thebookieson
    No worries Peregrine,
    In my mid age - 55 in a fortnight - I’m becoming just a tad cynical. Not saying I would throw the form book out of the window but let’s just say I’m now taking a more holistic view of my gambling strategy & boy, is it paying dividends .
    The best recent example of this was on Easter Sunday when I noticed on the Saturday evening before, that Young JP had a well bred first timer for JP McManus called “The Galilean.”
    I got a real slagging from the lads that my logic that both JP’s running a horse called Galilean on Easter Sunday was an early Crimbo present.
    Well it hacked up & I made £1200 profit on my single bet.

Best of luck today whatever you chose to back.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.