• Amadeus
    The AGM of Best of the Bets Multi Identity Posters was held last night in a north east city.
    Present were many posters but few people
    The Chairman, Mad Mackem opened the proceedings, quickly followed by the Secretary, a multi horse owner in his short lifetime,The view of Horse Racing.
    The main discussion point was deciding a new identity to fool the other BotB members. It was finally agreed that CUPID STUNT would best describe this poster.

The meeting was recorded by T(he) R(eally) O(nly) L(aying) L(iar) and can be seen on
    Channel W(with the logo of an) ANCHOR

Just hang on a mo, as the posters were leaving it suddenly became aware to them that this new name was a synonym for STUPID -UNT. Well I suppose it is appropriate
  • herbie
    Almost as pointless as the poster it’s aimed at
  • Amadeus
    I expect you've had your funny bone removed - lighten up and laugh unless you're another multi id?
  • The racing voice
    To prove who I say I am I have entered my horses to run this week. Just to prove my point.
  • fuzzyduck
    Does anyone remember the game Totopoly I owned quite a few then never won much though lol
  • Dexy
    No but I remember watching Billy Liar in the seventies :nerd:
  • Dazzler
    Lol, so the plot horses are just going to run to prove a point now??? Really think he forgets thinks he has said after a sleep!
    See Deluded
  • fuzzyduck
    fingers crossed his trainers have time to declare them at short notice
  • fuzzyduck
    Dejan
    (GB)
    4yo
    (27Feb15 b g)
    Trainer
    Bryan Smart (Last 14 days: 0-3, 0%)
    Owner
    D Blake, A Welch, C Dinsdale
    Sire
    Nathaniel (IRE) (12f)
    Dam
    Blue Azure (USA)
    Dam's Sire
    American Chance (USA)
    Breeder
    Mr & Mrs G Middlebrook & Newsells Park
    Form
    Entries
    Stats
    Pedigree
    Sales
    Notes
    Date / Race
    No entries for this horse
  • herbie
    Yeah, fair comment. Kid, wife, Monday... I’m probably extra grumpy today. Apologies
  • The racing voice
    Fuzzy three are entered to run.
  • Amadeus
    Apologies accepted Herbie
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.