33/1 Sonny Liston, Royal Patronage
    50/1 Masekela
    66/1 Grand Alliance
    00/1 Glory Daze
    200/1 Hoo Ya Mal
    250/1 El Habeeb.

GOOD LUCK
  • Mugz
    Something for everyone here, who do you like?
  • MrForce
    Desert Crown
  • Jack Trotter
    I think the Derby this year is wide open.

There is nothing I am smitten on.

Of course Desert Crown and Ballydoyle appear the one's to beat.

I have a sneaky suspicion Sonny Liston might run a big race and grab a place or even pull off surprise at big odds of 50/1.

JT
  • horses4courses
    Ballydoyle just may have a dark horse with Star Of India
    Don't leave him out of your calculations - nice horse, big price :up:
  • Mugz
    Look at those good-firm strips on the stands rail, they will definitely be going for those.
  • Mugz
    Going has changed and no good-firm left, but stands rail still faster.
  • Bodger
    Stone Age might well have the edge. Turned in what was the most impressive performance of the lot when trouncing the field in the Derby trial at Leopardstown. Was more impressive than Desert Crown's Dante win.

So that's my form pick, but I have a sneaking feeling that something could come out of the pack and cause an upset.
  • Mugz
    A cracking race that could throw up a superstar but also has the potential to get very messy and throw up a huge upset.

Having watched a few videos today I do like STONE AGE for the way he starts his races and the way he finishes them. No messing about here, get to the front early and stay there. It will be interesting to see what happens with stablemate Changingoftheguard who also likes to get to the front, has plenty of speed and has proven form over12f. Ryan Moore obviously prefers Stone Age so I'm backing the O'Brien/Moore combo to win a classic double.
  • Bodger
    Easy-peasy for Desert Crown. Nice to see Stoutey back.
  • Mugz
    No arguments with that result, absolutely cruised through the last 2f to win as it liked. Well done if you backed it, some 11/4 at the off around.
  • peregrine
    Yes mugz I was on and as for stone age it was the lay of the day. Thought his other changingoftheguard had more a chance of a place but just missed out 5,th . Just think of the folk who got 33.1 a few weeks ago ! Was on the pop :up:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.