• Bodger
    Timeform is really pi$$ing about today, Not one single BSP result listed on their results page. They're always about an hour late in any case, but this is ridiculous. Yes, I know ATR list the win BSP of the winner in each race, but that's all they do. No place BSP for that or anything else,

And yes, I am registered with Timeform and logged in.
  • The racing voice
    Go to the betfair exchange bodger tap on meetings go into the induvidual races you want and they will be there. I just checked for you to make sure.
  • Bodger
    Tried that already. Get me the Haydock 1,35 if you can.
  • The racing voice
    Nuts St Georges win 6.2 place 2.3
    Motahassen win 9.74 place 3.29
    Point in time win 8.8 place 3.13
  • Bodger
    I've used my Betfair exchange account rarely over past 3 years. I've never yet been able to find past results there. All they seem to have is upcoming races. Have always relied on Timeform for BSP results. I can't find the ''meetings'' tab you refer to anywhere. I'm on the horse racing page and can't see it.
  • Bodger
    Ok, so after research I find that you can only access ''meetings'' via mobile. I hardly use my android mobile or tablet for racing cos they are a complete pain in the ar£e. Anyway logged in to the exchange via tablet, clicked on 'meetings' - and it still only shows ISP!

Meanwhile, effing useless Timeform still hasn't done the BSP results for any race today.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.