• BiyaX
    15 MAY 2022
    2:55 Longchamp (France)

1m Emirates Poule d'Essai des Poulains (Group 1) (3yo Colts) (Grande Course) (Turf) (3yo)
    Runners :16
    Going : Good To Soft

RACE CONDITIONS £504,202 guaranteed For 3yo colts
    Penalty value
    1st £288,100.84
    2nd £115,260.50
    3rd £57,630.25
    4th £28,789.92
    5th £14,420.17

Ancient Rome 16/1 (owner : M Tabor & D Smith & Mrs J Magnier & Westerberg)
    Were Fav at all 7 start so far - Offered Longshot price today by bookmaker. But, my Stopwatch says that it isbest in this field.
  • peregrine
    Don't know we're you got that because modern games stood out a mile. Got 15/8 but been bird watching .:up:
  • BiyaX
    Don't know we're you got that because modern games stood out a mile. Got 15/8 but been bird watching .:up:peregrine

15/8 ????
    My selection 4th unplaced but many bookıes paid 4 places on this race - so I earn more money than you mate
  • malcolm

How do you make that out ?
  • Ribot

I think we could have a Walter Mitty in our midst, Malcolm.
  • BiyaX
    How do you make that out ?malcolm

what did not you understand?
  • malcolm

How you made more money
  • peregrine
    Biyax think you have misunderstood my post. Modern games was by far the stand out in the field and it's times last year proved that. What I'm asking you is your horse ancient Rome your telling me it was faster ? I always let the horses do the talking and modern games did exactly that. As for the money I'm always happy with what I win. If you played each way fair play you would have made a profit on 4th place but please don't throw your toys out of the pram !
  • BiyaX
    Alright, no more sharing here dont worry be happy mates
    :cool:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.