• peregrine
    Watched this fella get beat on crenelle and I really feel sorry for all who backed it . This isn't the first time he's got beat when riding for j gosden but this ride takes the biscuit
  • Mugz
    Gosden has a lot of stayers making their debuts on the AW usually over a mile and I think this one got outpaced turning in and definitely needs further.
  • Jack Trotter
    Nothing wrong with Martin Harley.

As for anyone who backed it, it got beat and it happens.

If punters do not want to lose their money then they ought not to bet.

JT
  • peregrine
    Well I never backed it and if you think Martin Harley is a good jockey I can name young apprentices better than him . He's a liability and let me assure you I will never back anything he rides. When was his last winner and I haven't even noticed him riding of late he's that insignificant :roll:
  • peregrine
    He rode Raymond tusk his last winner he's hardly ridden and I wonder why don't trainers want to use him or is he not up to riding too often maybe he struggles with his weight. Noticed he's been beaten twice more tonight on Alan king horses and they have been running pretty well.
  • Jack Trotter
    Saddled slipped on the last mount.

Great judge you are comparing Martin to an apprentice.

FYI, he is first choice for Alan King and if he were not able then I can assure you John & Thady Gosden would not book him 100% sure of that.

You have obviously backed him on the Gosden mount and done your money. Now blame the jockey.

Sorry for your loss and bitterness.

JT
  • peregrine
    Ha ha don't embarrass yourself old jack trotter believe me I didn't have a dime on but for all this who did he rode the horse as we say pathetically . Got a wide track and put the horse right up thel backsides of those in front of him. And don't give him any excuses he knew exactly what he was doing as he's been riding horses for a long time he's just not up to it plain and simple. End off
  • peregrine
    Martin Harley stats over 10 years known as an average jockey :roll: £1 stake you would be -£767 -28 per cent now Mr trotter it's in black and white do your homework and one day you might be as shrewd as me. So unless you can come up with something constructive to post don't bother as you know I'm right. Have a nice day.:up:
  • The Gambler
    Not the biggest fan of Martin Harley tbf.....but I think your tipping stats might match his stats Peregrine!!?? Lol
  • peregrine
    Bang on gambler :up:
  • Jack Trotter
    peregrine, I suspect your knowledge of horse racing could be written on the back of a postage stamp.

JT
  • peregrine
    Ha ha priceless Mr trotter :rofl:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.

More Discussions