• Mugz
    Any thoughts? Going to have a look at it now.
  • peregrine
    Will look mesen if I can sort me head out on the pop last night !
  • Mugz
    I'm going with TRUCKERS LODGE ew @ 7/1 (Skybet, 7 places !)

Won this race in 2020 @ 6/1, 7th last year at 25/1. Had 3 prep runs in the season before the win which were good, but only had 2 which weren't very good last season, Had 3 prep runs this season which are good and is 4lb lower than last year. Ground shouldnt be a problem but as hes 10 now the drying ground will play into the hands of younger quicker horses. The jockey Lorcan Williamns won on him in 2020 and is in good form, 2 wins and 3 x 2nds in last 7 rides including a big win for Nicholls last Saturday at Sandown. .
  • peregrine
    Mmmmmm Look at no 14 achille Venetia Williams horse lot better off at the weights with truckers lodge which catches my eye. I will play that e.way along with no 19 supreme escape. The fav looks to have been laid out for this but it's price is off-putting. Good luck
  • Mugz
    Age is against Achille, but his best ever run was in this last year so maybe not such a negative. Has been dropped 12lbs, so if you ignore the last 2 runs then he would look a certainty to be placed in the first 7.
  • peregrine
    Yes just watched the rerun Achilles had cruised into contention when according to what I've read the strap snapped and off went the jock. Still it was money back at pp so didn't lose on either . No other bets today as it's very poor and I made enough yesterday :wink: if you play good luck
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.