• Mugz
    Given the fast times yesterday SHISHKIN will be under a lot of pace pressure today. Could be an in running play as it looks a certainty that he will be a bigger price at some point as he is very unlikely to be right on the pace and he did take some stoking up at Ascot lto.
  • Doubler
    Don't look like any of them will be doing anything too quick now, what with the rain and the watering last night. :roll: :roll:
  • Mugz
    Yes, punting plans are being ripped up by the second. No idea what happens from now in.
  • BiyaX
    Given the fast times yesterday SHISHKIN will be under a lot of pace pressure today. Could be an in running play as it looks a certainty that he will be a bigger price at some point as he is very unlikely to be right on the pace and he did take some stoking up at Ascot lto.Mugz
    SHISHKIN is a Turkish word. In English means are
    • bulging
    • swollen
    • puffy
  • Mugz
    The acca buster and bookie saver race.
  • BiyaX
    The acca buster and bookie saver race.Mugz

WON TODAY AS 2/1 SP by 16 Lengths
    Were you on?
  • Jack Trotter
    I was and I also backed him for the Gold Cup earlier last week because I fancied him to win today at Ascot.

He won very well today.

I got 120/1 on Betfair and have just laid it off at 30/1 because he will probably go for the Ryanair.

So backed him today at 2/1 and have locked in a guaranteed profit for the Gold Cup regardless of the winner. Double Bubble!.

JT
  • BiyaX
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.

More Discussions