• The racing voice
    A discerning gentleman looking for the right woman in his life.Size any, age any i am not really that fussy as long as you are breathing. I have had several milfs and gilfs over my lifetime and not one of them has matched my expectations or neither have i matched hers. I have been dumped by a milf for not being able to beat the love making record that is currently 10 hours needless to say she wasnt best pleased that I only failed by 9 hours 55 mins and fourty four seconds. I am ambitous man and have drive. A drive that needs flagging that is! A strong lady would be helpful. Also I would like one that can row a boat so that i can send her own her way when ive won the lottery. I dont eat a lot for breakfast today i had two eggs, hash browns, bacon, sausage black pudding and two slices of toast washed down with a cup of tea. Then at 11.30 i had two fried egg buns, a full packet of rich tea biscuits and a scone. At about 12.30 i nipped to the local chippy and bought fish and chips twice, a fish pattie and a battered mars bar. At 2.30 i went to the local chinese buffet and had an all you can eat snack it cost me 10.99 and i got the number for the local massage parlour. For tea i had a mcdonalds a big mac large fries and some oreo ice cream as well as some doughnuts. So as i said i dont really eat much. I gamble like fook and have ran up every womans credit cards i have ever been with and my relationships have broken down because of this i cant understand it to be honest what 45k between lovers! As u can see i am a good catch. I eagerly await vast replies.
  • The racing voice
    Oh bloody ell this has been posted on the wrong site!
  • Kneeejerker
    RV What did you have for SUPPER ?
  • The racing voice
    A hamshank and two scotch eggs!
  • Kneeejerker
    Briil wouldn't like to see you go hungry :pray:
  • finley
    Yeah just had a quick hamshank.....unfortunately security in tesco`s wearn`t happy
  • Kneeejerker
    I usually use a bag for life Fin .well worth the 9p :pray: never been caught yet :cool:
  • Kneeejerker
    ooops soz thought we were on about shop lifting :sad:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.