• peregrine
    Well I'm on Spanish mission e.way those cocky Aussies won't hear of the fav getting beat :roll: but if Spanish mission runs like it did against stradavarius it will scare the crap out of it. Proven over the distance where as the favs never gone this far. I'm very hopeful of collecting profit if placed :up:
  • horses4courses
    No bet here - but I'm watching Flemington tonight.
    Living In California, a 9pm (Monday) post time is more palatable than 4am in the UK :)

The favourite may well be the Second Coming, if Aussie experts are to be believed.
    Something tells me, though, that the 2021 Melbourne Cup winner will have a sizeable SP.
    Problem for me is trying to find that high priced winner.
    I'll pass and enjoy the spectacle. Good luck to all having a flutter!! :up:
  • Mugz
    Morning all. :nerd:
  • Mugz
    Verry Elleegant wins very easily from fav Incentivise and Spanish Mission. Very clean race, no excuses.
  • peregrine
    Read the fav came back with an injury . And the cocky lot are still mouthing off . Saying it will come back next year stronger and it will beat the horse that buried it. Obvious they can't believe it got well and truly stuffed . And what about the bookies who were reportedly paying out on the fav before the race. Still think that was bullshit.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.