• Rodeo
    Hi Guys, little update on me cancer of Osophegeous. and lung. Ive been fitted with a tube into stomach and this can be used too get nuitreants into me if it comes too where i cant swallow anything,im still on soup complan porridge etc. got letters for appointment next week at Clatterbridge the Halton. hospitals Whats annoying me most is this damn hip. can barely put weight on leg now. Doc said its the Ball n Socket thats gone,but im not allowed any surgery as my Imune systems forked as well. lol oh well. onto this Horse--need earn some busfare get these places. lol :wink:

Orchestrated 11/4 b.o.g
    ive been keepin me eye on this ones last couple of runs,and Today its his best chance for that overdue :cool: win,on a course its won at before. :wink:

gl today guys .
  • Doubler
    GL Rodeo and hope they can get you sorted asap.
  • Rodeo
    Tx Doubler.
    Gutted about that Run,really expected that too win today. oh well,next.
  • Mugz
    Hi Rodeo, you are definitively in the wars fella. Keep on fighting with the porridge and soup, good battle fuel that. Positive news about your appointment next week, one step at a time. :up:
  • slogan
    Get well soon Rodeo.
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    Hi R. Just read yr post and fingers crossed buddy.
  • theloser
    Keep fighting, wishing you well
  • Stevie Wonder
    Keep going mate. Every hour, day etc is precious. Keep studying as well. GL
  • MrForce
    Good luck Rodeo. :up:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.