• Lambournlad
    My girlfriend sometimes likes to pick out horses in running she thinks gonna win for a bit of a laugh, she picked no day never last time it ran at Chelmsford, it didn’t end up getting a clear run and jockey couldn’t get stuck in, please watch.

Anyways I said there and then that he would have saffie back on next time , also it’s back to the c and d of its novice run this time last year, please also take a look at that as first and fourth are now rated 90 plus. The handicapper must have been having a great day last time as it’s been dropped a pound plus saffies claim compared to last time, the horse that finished one place behind him has since come out and won a fillies handicap.

13/2 was opening price was clipped into 11/2 but now available at 6s, still got slight reservation whether it’s a monkey or not as races lazily and hangs left (shouldn’t be a problem at wolves) and a maiden but I reckon this is a cracking each way bet at 6s !!! Come on sexy saffie
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.