• Rodeo
    Lol Easy today Guys :blush: Me Total Bet on these 4 Nags Incuding all below bets is a Tenner :smile:
    But should they all win theres 401.42p smackers too Collect :cool: with the prices ive taken B.O.G Betfred . We can only hope cant We.. :wink:

Win Yankee win Accy n Win Singles.

Goa Lil @ 3/1
    16:10 Perth

Jaunty Soria @ 4/1
    17:20 Perth

Harrovian @ 4/1
    14:52 Goodwood

Sharesa @ 11/4
    18:45 Kempton

Good Luck All Today.. :up:
  • peregrine
    :cheer: good luck with your last one
  • Rodeo
    thanks profits looking good tho :yum: easpecially the Win Single bets.. :wink: be a bonus should last one win hope you bet em m8.. :smile:
  • Rodeo
    just the 2 winners but its another bet for Tomorrow. if i like any when i go look at the racecards for thursday,i will post them tonight,as got important meeting at hospital about a Tumour theve found in me gullet,cant swallow im starving lol sick of soup n porridge . :wink:
  • Rodeo
    only a couple today i like ,but i dont think i will be arsed too post. pointless . but gl if u find a winner or 2 :cool:
  • peregrine
    Good luck at the hospital rodeo that's more important than the racing :up:
  • malcolm
    Good luck at the Hospital rodeo :up:
  • calvert
    Good luck at Hospital Rodeo
  • Rodeo
    oh well not what i was fully expecting but the Tumour has leaked a few Knodes out too me lungs so its a bit too far now too do Surgery.but they goin see if i can have a Vent fitted too widen me Osophegous a bit too allow me too Eat/Swallow Food. If that fails then a Feed pipe into me Stomach too get some Nutrients into me before they decide what Treatment too give me . I went see a Physio on Tuesday about my Hip n severe pain ive had in it for Months bit like me Throat n Swallowing,and ive got too have a full Hip Replacement. ffs. 2-3 year Waiting list for That. Hope they give me some Jabs in Hip as i cant put up much more with this Pain.
    Bit of a Bonus tho Today.me Patent came up with my + Accy. lol :grin:
  • peregrine
    God bless you rodeo looks like your going through it. Try and stay positive and I think most of the forum would wish you good luck.
  • Doubler
    Hope they can get sorted out asap Rodeo. Good luck.
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    Hi Rodeo, just read your post and I am so sorry to see the problems you are having. It’s easy to say but try and stay positive matey. The Macmillan nurses can give a great deal of help to get things sorted out if you haven’t been in touch with them yet. Fingers crossed for you m8y
  • Rodeo
    thanks appreciated
    they cant fit a Stent in as its too far up the Tumour,in me throat.so they said they will fit me with a pipe into my stomach too get Nutrients into me body.
    As for my Hip,ive got a appointment at Spire Hospital in Stretton. its private but im transfered from Warrington too Spire so roll on Oct 1st.. .

Boxing- Joshua too K/O Usyk - In Round 6 or 10 @14/1 be a good fight i reckon. :wink:
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    Good news about the hip appointment
  • Mugz
    Just noticed this thread. So sorry to hear your news Rodeo, but I'm sure they will look after you and are getting working on it asap. Its just a matter of taking it in small steps, ticking them off and the big picture will take care of itself. You can win the battle. Stay strong. :strong:
  • theloser
    So sorry to hear your news Rodeo, hope treatment will sort it
  • Stevie Wonder
    Good luck Rodeo. Fingers crossed NHS get it right for you. Alternatively a 5 horse Acca to cop and at least pay for new hip privately!
  • Kneeejerker
    Hi Rod its me KJ :cool:
    TC n good luck youngen :heart:
  • Rodeo
    Thanks all, Appreciated.. :wink:
    But i will be posting My selections hopefully next week or Today.lol
    Now please be aware No im not scamming for Punters ..haha ),:rofl: :rofl: i can hear you say Blagh Blagh crap lol :lol:
    Ok dont fokin look at me Posts then..Simple isnt it really.lol HA.

Those that know,, know!! :wink:
  • horses4courses
    Good on ya, Rodeo! :up:
    Hoping here that you make a full and speedy recovery!
  • calvert
    Good luck Rodeo chin up we all thinking of you
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.