• twobusty
    everything in its favour today
  • peregrine
    No such thing as a good thing and I think it's the lay of the year :up:
  • twobusty
    ground tick draw tick 4 out of last 5 favs won what would you take it on with i wonder chil chil mybe can get in frame at big price
  • peregrine
    Hello twobusty the best trial for this race over the years has been the July cup at Newmarket. Now as we know Starman won it but a few of these ran in it. So go through them yes chil chil ran in it. And as much as walker says the going cost it in France I'm not convinced as old Brando finished right upsides it.it has also won on good to soft. Where will the pace be. I've got to take it on and I've 2 in mind which I'll post later but good luck
  • The Gambler
    Big fan of Starman!
    Also having ew saver and fc with Creative Force
  • peregrine
    Well e.way art power and creative force good luck think art power has had this its target but SDS has just won :roll:
  • twobusty
    ART POWER (IRE)
    1644-6348 [Jul 30] 4 9-3
    gr.c Dark Angel (IRE) 113 – Evening Time (IRE) 117 (Keltos (FR) 132)
    compact colt: very smart performer: fourth in July Cup at Newmarket (1½ lengths behind
    Starman) in July: well-backed 4/1, well below form in King George Stakes at Goodwood last
    time, not ideally placed: stays 6f: acts on tapeta and soft going (unraced on firmer than good).
  • twobusty
    think art power will hate the going we wait and see soon no
  • peregrine
    Well 5th and 6th the winner was 40.1 last week the only thing I got right was the lay of the year :roll:
  • twobusty
    least was right about chil chil hitting the frame
  • peregrine
    Yes twobusty nice chil chil but keep in your toolbox the advice from the July cup first 3 home all ran in the race :up: the bookies must have made a fortune with my lay of the year getting beat.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.

More Discussions