• Stevie Wonder
    Might be worth looking the Gary Moore horse -

READY FOR HANDICAP DEBUT!
    Our next runner looks set to be 2yo RECKON I'M HOT who has some interesting race options coming up!

He's experienced 3 races now with the form of them working out very smartly with 8 horses since producing wins! The horse needed his run during his most recent start at Brighton & he has come forward hugely since. His work this week was most encouraging with his rider reporting RECKON I'M HOT to be "flying & feeling exceedingly well!" Click here to see his latest work video. The young horse continues to have a genuine attitude & Gary hopes to see him give a good account of himself on handicap debut.

RECKON I'M HOT holds an entry at Epsom on Tuesday and whilst it is an undulating track which is an unknown, the race could cut up to be quite a winnable option for the horse. Plan B would be Kempton Park on 13th September.
  • Stevie Wonder
    Shall also be having a small bet on Cherry Cola in the 4.00 race. Think this one must be ready to win soon and of course a small ew double on the two.
  • Stevie Wonder
    Stone last! They have passed on good winning 'info' in the past Guess the 80/1 sp from 33's was a clue.
  • Stevie Wonder
    Bad day at the office!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.