2 - Two Blondes @ 12/1

14.25 Catterick

bet cost 2.80 been offered 85.49 advice welcome please

Win
  • The racing voice
    Cash out Red stripes is a dodge pot!
  • JOEMUGG
    Why place the bet if your going to cash out
    Its a great bet you would never forgive yourself if you cash out and it won.
    You will have a double anyway
    If its a straight treble cash out and put a fair bit on the last one and still make profit if loses.
  • finley
    I agree with Joe Fuzzy...stick with it buddy
  • Dexy
    Agree with joe.. let it ride :ok:
  • herbie
    I’m assuming it’s a 40p patent in which case your double is worth £50 or so alone so cashing out for that value is pointless.
    As a general rule cash out is 15-20% less than your bet is worth
  • JOEMUGG
    so unlucky looked the winner till the last few yards
  • The racing voice
    Point proven it's a dodgepot, waits for other horses. I was correct to say CASH OUT.
  • Dexy
    With all due respect TRV.. you're talking rubbish mate. Horse ran a cracking race gave it's running and was trying. Like joe says unlucky. That's horse racing
  • Mugz
    You can only win a fortune if you place bets that will win you a fortune. Have to let it run if thats your goal.
  • herbie
    Bet he feels better after reading that you were right TRV!
  • The racing voice
    It's a dodgepot Dexy seen the horse run enough times to know that. Fuzzy asked for an opinion and I gave it, simple really.
  • Stevie Wonder
    Totally agree with Mugs and Joe. I never cash out except in play on single on exchange to geycsyake and small profit on big priced selections.
  • Mugz
    If something has changed since you placed the original bet then you have a decision to make, but if you cash out then you are taking poorer odds on the bets that have won which isnt a good long term strategy
  • Stevie Wonder
    Bloody predictive text
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.