• peregrine
    Imo campanelle will beat Starman with Kinross running into a place.good luck.
  • peregrine
    Well jumped at the start Dettori did well to stay on but their end any chance as Dettori went off on the far side of the field. No chance whats ever.:rage:
  • peregrine
    Dettori says he was in a daze after campanelle caught him as it fly jumped at the start yet he also says it lost 5 lengths :roll: so why did he take it out into the middle of the track ? It stood no chance what so ever. Brando which came out of the stall next to it ran very well. My honest opinion of Frankie is it's about time he retired . He's had his day and he should concentrate on his family. He had a very lucky escape if you remember in the plane crash years ago. Enjoy your family Frankie you don't need to ride life's too short .:up:
  • The Gambler
    Maybe you should retire on the tipping front too P? Lol
  • peregrine
    Yes you might be right :up:
  • The Gambler
    The stats don't lie mate lol
  • peregrine
    What stats are they majority of my selections are e.way . But where are yours key board warrior ? And don't worry I'm no pro and do this for fun make thousands each year and the bookies up here don't like me. I don't post all selections as we know of the fiddling bookies paying jocks off to stop horses winning. Anyway gambler put up and let's see how good you are my old fella
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.