• peregrine
    I've been a good boy and done me homework. Will post both on the day they run. I can tell you this much I won't be backing Wembley. And in the other I won't be backing Santa Barbara. It won a maiden yes it's from O'Brien's but I wouldn't touch it with a barge poll.the experts if that's what they call them will reckon otherwise. Feel free fellow besties to join in on this as a bit of constructive thoughts are good. Now good luck.:up:
  • Jack Trotter
    I think that Wembley will get every inch of this one mile trip tomorrow and I would be of the opinion he was the best horse in his last two races despite being defeated and I have being looking forward to the 2000 Guineas to really test this horse, that could work out to be very decent.

Has a great turn of foot, crying out for the extra trip I think. I am a big admirer of Wembley tomorrow but good luck with your selections.

I have never backed him in any of the previous runs, but have backed him for the 2000 Guineas. :up:

JT
  • peregrine
    Interesting JT but all its form is with cut and I can't touch it. The going today will not be to a few what they require. I'll post my fancy later. Good luck. Another thing O'Brien's horses aren't firing are they ?
  • peregrine
    Well quite pleased with the 2 I finished up on. Had fancied master of the sea but little unlucky just the bob of the head still e.way paid. Now wasn't backing Feb rover until pretty gorgeous was taken out. Then went through the form and got a nice e.way return so overall I'm happy as profit is the objective and it was achieved.:up:
  • malcolm

Well done m8 :up:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.