• Jack Trotter
    Atrafan

Won at Newcastle a few days ago by a head (Cosy) after a previous run when priced at 33/1, finished 6th off 9 at Newcastle back in March 2020 (10 months ago, which was not bad when you consider that this horse has had two long lay offs 10 months before the win and 31 months off before this.

I am not sure this plan was to win this Newcastle race a few days ago over 6 furlongs more so just to sharpen the horse up for a step in distance, when as the last time out in March they went straight over 7 furlongs after a long lay off (Big Ask).

Up in trip on Sunday but I reckon this trip will be suitable.

In my opinion this horse looks like he has come into form and has gained a good level of fitness.

Maybe ready to win a few. :up:

5/1 on offer more or less everywhere interesting to see if there is more money for it.

Put this in my tracker after the Newcastle win the other day (knowing there could be more to come) and this is good old fashioned (belt and braces) race reading, form study selecting.

So Good luck if you play. :up: (I certainly will) :wink:

JT
  • Jack Trotter
    Non runner.:roll:

Very cold and frosty today, amazing when you think about it how they even get these race meetings on and by no means a walk in the park riding in these conditions. Hats off to all the jockeys and staff who are ploughing on. :clap:

JT
  • Jack Trotter
    Out again tomorrow at Newcastle 6.40pm race. :up:

JT
  • Rodeo
    :wink:
  • eeza
    Nice winner thanks
  • seagrove1
    Boom - well done JT & thanks.
  • jambo
    Well done Mate.
  • Jack Trotter
    Thank you everyone. I think given this run and this horse winning on the line shows that the horse would benefit with a one furlong step up in trip and I am sure they will be looking at a target race soon while in this good vain of form.

Watch this space.

JT
  • stevie
    yea I was thinking exactly the same thing... well done and thanks... b lucky... stevie
  • Jack Trotter
    Out again tonight at Southwell in the 7.15 race.

Think he represents a good each way opportunity odds around 15/2 but good win it.

Slow start last time out at Southwell when he came out of the stalls slowly and was never able to get into a good stride and stayed on to finish 4th that day.

Might be worth a bet tonight and if he gets out well my confidence will build. :up:

JT
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.