• peregrine
    Amazing since lockdown it would be interesting just how many long odds on have been stuffed and how many so called good things have been beaten or underperformed. I've actually witnessed 2 top jocks take a brown envelope at the races. And surprise surprise both on horses which where placed out the back then rocket home to finish 2nd ? Well what do you think went on there. But since no crowds at the meetings now I reckon their is some skulduggery going on and yes it's been going on for years anyone got an opinion on this ?
  • donb
    It is easy to throw a race, some jocks do it all the time, probably unintentionally. Spencer is a good example he will have a top ride but leave it to late on the run in, getting boxed in or having to go around the pack. Seen him do this loads on times.
  • Mugz
    I've actually witnessed 2 top jocks take a brown envelope at the races.peregrine
    Amazon deliver anywhere these days.
  • Jack Trotter
    The first few races yesterday were incredible.

I am sure I counted 125/1 x 2, 100/1 and 40/1 in four of the first six races.

JT
  • peregrine
    Lol mugz ha ha oh it's true and one of these jocks has now retired and is a trainer . The other is still riding :up:
  • Spindrifter
    i was out with my binoculars and saw mick appleby with a stable lad bumming him whilst whispering in his ear that KELLS would win the 2:20 at newcastle today.
  • Kneeejerker
    Willhe come from behind ?
  • Kneeejerker
    Hey Spindrifter what make are the binoculars ? do they cum with a listening device :gasp:
  • Spindrifter
    i'm an expert lip reader Kneee although at one point it was rather hard to follow along as he had his mouth full........
  • Kneeejerker
    You any good @ hand signs SD :gasp: Cum 2nd. a + for ew backers wd SD :up:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.