• Jack Trotter
    Laura Pearson a very useful 7lb claimer has two mounts tonight and I am convinced this young lady will be a star of the future.

I have followed her on around her last ten mount since she has come to my attention when riding a winner at Newcastle and I have a decent profit from backing them blind to a level stake.

Her two mounts tonight are
    6.35pm Soar Above for Mr Butler.
    7.35 pm Broughton Sunpearl for her boss Tom Clover.

She is beginning to atract the attention of other trainers, so we will not have the luxury of the 7lb forever however she has a good style about her, very polished, patient and can be strong.

Maybe not the strongest in a ding dong finish but that we come in time I am sure.

Good luck if you have a flutter.

JT
  • Doubler
    Nice start JT
  • malawi
    well done
  • Stevie Wonder
    Kin ell. Need casa loupi for a treble on a lucky 15. Superb tipping Jack. ❤❤
  • malawi
    fantastic tipping great prices
  • Doubler
    Brilliant JT
  • Jack Trotter
    Thank you Stevie.

I backed both of Laura Pearson's on the exchange at 6/1 and 13/1.

I also need *Lord Of The Alps* for four winners in a Canadian with them two of young Pearson's and Revolutionary Man.

She is a Jockey yo follow. :up:

Good luck in the lucky last Stevie.

JT
  • eeza
    Great double JT, you can't both win but good luck anyway.
  • Jack Trotter
    As long as one of us wins, I will settle for that. :up:

JT
  • Jack Trotter
    Well done Stevie.:clap:

Poor old Lord Of The Alps was chopped up when making the run. Joe Fanning should have gone to the left and got the inside from the cut back but opted to try and go through a gap that 9 times out of ten would always close. :sad:

JT
  • Stevie Wonder
    Thanks Jack. Very pleasing as got 11's on Soar above. Best payout I've had for a while.. will put a few quid on Clan Des O in the King George
  • Jack Trotter
    Yes agreed Stevie, I fancy Clan for the King George. Everything seems to be falling into plan in the preparations for this horse now.

Good luck pal.

JT
  • Frankels
    Nice one JT. She's got one ride today at Southwell, 3.25, Yorkshire Pirlo currently around 11/4.
  • Jack Trotter
    She has Frankels looks like there has been some money for it for Philip Makin.

I backed this last night on the exchange at 9/2.

Good lck if you have a flutter on it.

JT
  • Frankels
    In again, nice one JT for the heads up.
  • Jack Trotter
    What a patient ride she gave that. :clap:

They are all onto her now and she will be getting more bookings for that very useful 7lb claim.

JT
  • twobusty
    she has 4 rides at southwell friday will watch with interest
  • Jack Trotter
    I have her in my tracker twobusty which is proving to be very profitable. :up:

JT
  • Stevie Wonder
    This girl is on fire! Gotta be worth a punt tomorrow! Thanks for heads up guys
  • eeza
    Massive odds
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.