• Don't follow me
    Dazzler still hiding pages pmsl. No worries Hodge no apology needed. Keep em coming, nice to have a chap like u on the board.
  • Hodge
    If you was on skybet and few others they did 5 places so would of got the place my one only done 4 places
  • Dazzler
    DFM What the feck you on about!??
    Just leave me alone.....your obsession is getting very worrying!

You were tucked up again 4 times yesterday across the board....let us big boys decide for ourselves.....little lad! Cheers
  • Don't follow me
    Ah shame u never done 5 places u will have to remember to shop around next time was nice price as well.
  • Don't follow me
    Hidey hi hidey ho Dazzler your turncoat forum is a shambles. Put u away everyday I do getting a little bit bored ov it now to be honest look at Carlisle fancy thread u might learn somethin about pro gambling mate instead of relying on your mates horse to get u a win after two years shake ya cup Dazzler shake ya cup!!
  • Dazzler
    ANOTHER BIG ONE TODAY ON THE OTHER BOARD MATE.......BOOOOMMMMM.

Leave us big boys alone and trust me we won't bother you or your mummy!!!
  • Jack Trotter
    Hodge, if you bet on Betfair Sports Book you can select additional places but it does reduce your odds slightly but on a bigger price where you want some each way value can be worth it.

JT
  • Don't follow me
    Of course Dazzler u get a big bet up everyday on that turncoat forum. Yet on a night u still shakin ya cup pmsl are all ur winners on the hidden pages lol i guess so shake ya cup and eat those pasties. Im sayin nowt else not spoilin hodge post as he seems like a good guy with good intentions bet if he had a forum he wud not hide pages lol u sad pathetic but funny as well lol
  • Dazzler
    Not spoiling Hodge post......too late
    Won't bother you dazzler anymore for the good of the board.....too late
    Won't pee bed again.....too late

SO SAD YOU RUINED THIS BOARD MATE
  • Don't follow me
    Ruined the bookies today more like with my proven bet!! Where is ya proof oh wait they aint any!! Pmsl shake ya cup, shake ya cup!! C ya
  • Dazzler
    You been working today mate...bit of overtime?
    Cover your losses?....better not mention Derby again eh?? Too upsetting for ye!?

Get that crappy little car changed too....it does suit you though.....lol
  • Don't follow me
    Sorry only got two cars top of the range mate and a mobile home plus a caravan come to Wynyard mate and see me I have the proof come and see it shake your cup and u and ur lass might be able to get an old banger to sleep in lol better than the box pmsl hidey ho
  • Don't follow me
    Off out for a chinese takeaway i will be driving my crappy car lol pmsl ya funny c ya
  • Dazzler
    BIG BOYS DONT CRY, BIG BOYS DONT CRY

For the good of the board, just leave me alone, put up your mortgage busting info, enjoy your top of the range motors and move on from me in your life......easy

But even donb says all your credibility has gone....although none of the rest of us saw any in the 1st place.......SAD REALLY SAD......and if you really did have ALL of the above....BE HUMBLE and don't talk to us about it!!!

Sad life equals multi IDs.....why else?
    Sad life is stalking someone.....why else?
    Sad life is making things up.....why else?
    Sad life is craving attention......why else?

LMFAO.......GET HELP!!!
  • Don't follow me
    I am humble but u make up false stuff up come to Wynyard and see the proof!! Y not do that Dazzler eh because u know i speak the truth im done wiv u and u are fully exposed and that is what guts u Dazzler !!
  • Dazzler
    You can't even post an honest photo or winning bet slip up mate!!? the board outted you!!!

And why the ---- would i want to meet you and come to Wingate or Sedgefield......I want you to just stop being obsessed and jealous of me.......surely you can do that??......unless you really do have a major deep deep problem??
  • Don't follow me
    You PROVIDED NO SLIP PROOF...I did
    YOU are the one who has been outted Dixon said all syndicate is here, yet u said ur in Spain FACT it is your mates horse!!
    I am not jealous of u in anyway u r the one who is obssesed trolling me leave me alone
    You turncoated away from this forum u r a disgrace
    You are decietful hiding pages FROM YOUR MEMBERS FACT

all the FACTS r there ur a plonker basically I need say no more. Goodnight!! time for me to eat takeaway!!
  • Dazzler
    Look back at who jumps onto who mate!!
    I don't care.....you swing with the wind and whatever suits......and no one but YOU has questioned me!!?? However, with you.....The board has spoken!!

My time on here is nearly done and let's see how your 90% input goes on and who calls you out next.....and you can latch onto them and personally, verbally abuse them!!!

Good luck DFM/TRV/ITS....and the rest of you.....eeza asked you who else.....think he still waiting for an answer.......surprise, surprise!

OXYGEN NOW STARVED.....SAD LITTLE MAN
    SEE YA LMFAO
  • Don't follow me
    Still here thou arent u your turncoat board cant be that good ive put u a winner up now go and do one. U always there sniffing for my posts!!!
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.