• Don't follow me
    In the 4.40 race at Dundalk I may be wrong but I do not think it will be all plain sailing for the fav of O'brien's. On the face of it the lastest run of GOLDEN LYRIC looks to be a poor one but I think it can be forgiven because of the soft ground and can be much better assesed on the debut run when finishing 3rd second that day was Queens carriage who won recently off this venue off a mark of 85 and as GOLDEN LYRIC finished behind it and taking into account it was Golden Lyrics first race form maybe could indicate Golden Lyric might be a good type and can be rated around the 80's mark. Is O'brien's fav that good? maybe not a horse called fly girl was pitched in at the deep end on next run and was well beaten by a horse of the mark of 84. Only time well tell but on evidence available GOLDEN LYRIC should be able to get competitive with the o' brien horse and at the odds of around 5-2 looks worth a bet win or lose as I believe these front 2 should be at least jt favs say 7-4 each just my opinion let us all see what happens.
  • Don't follow me
    2nd not good enough to beat the fav, no excuses.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.