• Don't follow me
    Cheltenham - 2:15

0.5 Point EACH WAY Slate House (10/1 Skybet, Paddy Power & William Hill, paying 6 places)

0.5 Point EACH WAY Happy Diva (14/1 Skybet, Paddy Power & William Hill, paying 6 places)
  • Dazzler
    Keep chucking those darts DFM......none in first 7!!??........but you were 100% correct with this ID......lol

See you soon with another TRV etc etc

Your time is nearly up......AGAIN!! Lol
  • Don't follow me
    These were not my selections read the title of the thread. TROLL ALERT!!
  • Don't follow me
    2.25 Haydock

0.5 Point EACH WAY Third Wind (13/2 Skybet, Paddy Power & William Hill, paying 6 places )

0.5 Point EACH WAY Ask Dillon (25/1 Skybet paying 6 places)
  • Dazzler
    Sorry, but need to do this....posted on other thread

Fecking Booommmm

Bombastic WON
    Imperial Aura WON
    Main Fact WON
    Perfect Candidate WON

Yes DFM....I can treat the missus again...maybe look at moving house too!!! Lol Another classic thread....but its not on here.....WHY?? BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU ABSOLUTE MUPPET!!!

SEE YA! LOL
  • Don't follow me
    Of course u did lol. Get yerself to argos and upgrade your sleeping bag!! U and ur missus stay warm :up:

Move near me at wynyard pal. I will buy u a few cardboard boxes and let u in for the odd coffee!!
  • Dazzler
    FACTS.....ALL THERE TO SEE

GOOD NIGHT AND GOD BLESS!!

just a little upset that some of the good members on here didn't get or profit from it.....but again that's down to 1 guy (or maybe 5 guys!) YOU!!
    Hope you are proud of yourself......you need a few more steady odds on shots to match this.....maybe 20 years worth of them....LOL
  • Don't follow me
    Match a non exsistent post? keep fantasizing pal lol.
  • Dazzler
    BOOOOOOMMMMMMMM
  • Dazzler

Non existent on here......because of 1 person (or maybe 5 persons).....and thats YOU....be proud tonight kiddo!!!!
  • Don't follow me
    Show us ya slip pal. Put up or shut up!!!
  • Dazzler
    Wouldn't show you my arse.....mate!!

Read it and weep.....BOOOOMMMM
  • Don't follow me
    Lol No evidence no such bet caught out Dazzler wat is it u say Dazzler we have to go on FACTS!!

Lol well that just proves things don't it thankyou for clarifying FACTS !!
  • Dazzler
    BOOOOOMMMMMM LOL

READ THEM AND WEEP MATE!!

Oh sorry you can't.....plebs like you are not allowed to flourish or even post on our carefully monitored board.....a few of the good guys who left here, because of you, have though....they said THANKS!! And if you...I mean Mugz let's them post without moderating and stopping their efforts we would all see that!! BOOOOMMMM
  • Don't follow me
    No evidence of bet is FACT u have produced nothing to validate ur claims. How embarassing for u Mr Lucas I need not say no more u r exposed simple as that lmao wat a loser. Moving u say where from one tunnel to the next or have police moved u on from shop doorway STAY WARM and well done on your non exsistent win pmsl. I do not need to say anything else.
  • Dazzler
    BOOOOOOMMMMMMM

WHO ARE YA???
  • Dazzler
    The other members will post i am sure, if you or Mugz take them off the stop list.....but only when they finish...COUNTING THEIR WINNINGS....I think a £1 win Lucky 15 paid c£3k!!!!

BOOOOMMMMM LOL
  • Don't follow me
    Where's ya slip? It is a simple screenshot lol say no more do u know Donald trump FAKE NEWS lol
  • Dazzler
    BOOOOOOMMMMMM

WHO ARE YA????

ANOTHER BIGEE COMES IN LOL
  • Dazzler

Give us your real ID instead of branding mine about!!!......what you got to hide????

Come on....be a big boy!!?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.