• JOEMUGG
    If you have a will hill account
    the scratch of the day and bonus explorer daily are worth a go.
    They are very good well worth doing every day
    This week I have had had free bets up to £100 and a few 20s each day
    plus lots others
    Sometimes they give you better odds on daft footy bets but in general good offers
  • Stevie Wonder
    Done better with PP Beat the drop - Had good win 6 weeks ago - currently on no 6 of 12. Today won 3 free spins on William Hill Bonus explorer only for it to error up when claiming the bonus. Last week won £10 of roulette on a particular game - got the bonus to £32 playing roulette - only for the monies to suddenly disappear - never to be seen again. Might have something to do that I haven't deposited with WH for several years but not cricket in my book. BTW, £5 free bet on 1.50 with PP
  • JOEMUGG
    im on level 3 with paddy today
  • Stevie Wonder
    Looks like I'm back to square 1 unless there's a 3 goal festival in next half hour in the Japan v Panama game ☹
  • Stevie Wonder
    Japan 1 up. Need 2 more goals ☺
  • JOEMUGG
    im on to level four thats the furthest ive been lol
  • JOEMUGG
    FC Oss
    FC Eindhoven
    WILL FC EINDHOVEN WIN THE MATCH

yes 1000
  • Don't follow me
    Wonder if you are listening to will hill radio today?
  • JOEMUGG
    haha i heard it I often send e mails in too with jokes or tips on
    yes they are the best
  • Don't follow me
    I build your profile up Joe soon have u takin over Hugh Taylor lol
  • Valuefinder
    I’m on Q3 Joe, gone Latvia v Faroes BTTS - NO.

I like beat the drop but when they did it last year it was 10 questions I think. I had a grand going into Q8 and a 44th min goal (went draw HT) meant I ended up taking £50 rather than a much bigger prize although to be fair, I’ve turned that £50 into a good few grand.
  • JOEMUGG
    i have no idea how it works i just put 1000 on each question till i blow out
    and start again
  • Stevie Wonder
    I spread the risk at q 8. Mind only got there twice so far.
  • Valuefinder
    That’s what I did Stevie when it was 10 questions. Didn’t split evenly though. Kicked me on the first split but called the last 2 right. I’ve got to 8 and 9 on the new version so not tested my plan yet.
  • JOEMUGG
    back to q1

Latvia
    Faroe Islands
    WILL BOTH TEAMS SCORE? NOOOOOOOOO LOL
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.