• AKD
    Favourite Aggy With It has a good chance but I feel the difference in price between her and ZARRAR is too big. Selection has not done much wrong in defeat last twice, he has just been a bit unlucky to come up against good horses. He was giving weight to a 127-rated horse when beaten 7 1/2 lengths at Ludlow and then giving weight to a 122-rated winner at Kempton (beaten 5 1/2 lengths). He again has to give weight to the favourite but this time that horse is rated 119, so in theory it should be a bit easier this time. Fitzroy is rated 122, but I feel he maybe a bit flattered by finishing close to Flic Ou Voyou over c&d last year. Force Ten also can’t be ruled out as he is unexposed having had just 1 run over hurdles but he does need to improve. Front running Zarrar has hit a low of 2.42 and 2.02 in running last twice, so he will hopefully give a chance to trade in running at least.

Small bet on Zarrar at 4/1, will consider trading if he goes odds on in running.

Good luck.
  • donb

Going with akardashian, every one seems to rave about them buy hey ho.:wink:
  • AKD
    Haha Donb, good luck with it.

Have to say, the exchange market is strongly speaking in favour of the favourite with nothing being backed against it. So I will definitely be trying to trade out Zarrar even if he goes 2.5 in running.
  • AKD
    No good, Zarrar only got as short as 3.4. Market was spot on about the favourite,
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.