• Don't follow me
    Mark of 76 for Razor glass looks a little low to me and on form it should give any backers of this horse a run for their money drawn low, that draw is a large bias here and a third of races are won from a low stall. I think this horse should be rated in the 80's I notice it is on the drift but I do not think one should be put off by this and even so it is only a slight drift. 3-1 available people but according to Dazzler you won't get that as I falsify prices lol it is in the 7.05 race at kempton good luck if u wanna get involved.
  • JOEMUGG
    hi sunderland
    Andrew mount put this up this morning gl
  • Don't follow me
    Lol Joe, I dare not post anything as you always find someone else tipping it !! this horse beat conversatiore who ran yesterday and fin 2nd off 82 yet is marked up some 6lbs lower and it won going away lto
  • JOEMUGG
    Andrew put a good case for it on his thread
    These online guys are due a few winners I must say
  • JOEMUGG
    nice shout tvr
    the owner was on will hill radio tonight
  • jambo
    Nice winner Mate well done.
  • Don't follow me
    Alright Joe what did he say about it's chances just out of interest. Thanks Jambo.
    oh dear Dazzler will not be able to sleep tonight !!
  • JOEMUGG
    oh the owner
    he said it had a good chance but he never goes over the top with his horses
    hes pleased with the win
  • Don't follow me
    yes was on about the owner Joe a 'humble' chap like me then best way to be.
  • Don't follow me
    Dont know why he went for that one at Dundalk Joe another shortie drawn wide that got beat.
  • JOEMUGG
    the owner of razor glass on will hill radio
    just had the winner of the next race 735k papa stour 40/1 lol
    he owns it
  • Don't follow me
    lol thought that looked an impossible race to work out if I was forced to pick one I wouldn't have got that lol
  • calvert
    Well done dfm
  • malawi
    well done nice winner
  • Don't follow me
    Thankyou Malawi. It is such a pity that others are not like a few of you on here the likes of you Joemugg,Jambo, akd,Calvert, brian and kneejerker and others are an asset to this forum and just let people get on with it. All I have ever wanted to do as said when I joined was to provide the board with a few winners which in fairness I have done.After yesterday's commotion and out of respect for Mugz I am leaving the board as my presence here attract the wrong types and produces flare ups that are simply unnecessary. I can not see any other way as these flare ups will just keep occurring as some are intent for whatever reason to create trouble on the forum. Thankyou Mugz for letting me be a part of your forum and I hope that you will keep this show on the road. I will look in on the board and still read be reading posts so you good guys better get some winners picked out and help each other. Good luck to all with your future bets and I am deeply sorry that I could not continue and provide you with more winners, but the trolls will always attack and I do not want a bad reflection on what is mainly a good board and a good set of people.
  • Dazzler
    Bang goes the 14 day FREE (wtf?) Trial then!

Wondered how you were getting out of that one lol

And Insider please don't try, for the 5th time, to get on our No Bull Racing forum....cos it just will not happen!! Bye for now and Hi to another ID soon!!
  • Don't follow me
    I did not even know what the forum was called and can honestly say that therefore I have never attempted to join before nor will I attempt to join in future. I think that advertising another forum on one that your on pretty much breaches the rules and I hope that Mugz bans you and Kerry for it not as it would be the correct thing to do.
  • Dazzler
    I think driving members away with total b*llsh*t is even worse......and multi ID'S....whats that all about???......I had one and the same one for 20+ years says something eh???
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.