• eeza
    The deja vu comment wasn't about the losing tip. I was referring to someone in the distant past posting several info tips at Sunderland.
  • Don't follow me
    You have the writing style of Dazzler kerry lol. still crying over my winning tip are you lol. I don't dream of being am amazing tipster at all I have told you I want some people on the board to make some money when they back my tips. I do not bet I can't get on I have made my money would like to get in the game again hasn't all been a bed of roses but ultimately I have came out the winner. I have tried different tactics to get on but the bookies are alert to it so I end up getting shut down. I only tip on here best of the bets is the place to go for winners.
  • Kerry
    I can assure you. Me and Dazzler are different people and do not share your same mental illness as yourself. I'm not going to even try and waste my time to try and understand why you do this. Time and time and time again. Its beyond anyones understanding. Just give up trying is my advice on your fantasy of a tipster with a fan base. My only logic I can come up with for who and what you do and are.
  • Don't follow me
    dont need any fans lol I still have trainers phoning me asking me how to place there horses so I have enough fans there lol. When I was in the game I operated behind someone big I was marking there card for them out of it there have actually established a high profile in the punting world so wanting to be someone who is recognised was never me. kerry aka Dazzler vent out your fustrations out on me during lockdown if you wish lol.
  • Kerry
    You have destroyed this forum. When genuine real info used to come on here. Those tipsters left a very long time ago. You don't get intact ANY info anymore on this forum. Because of yourself bottom line. Thats when I joined here. A year or so ago. Think what you wish about me being Dazzler. I really am not. And I'm not upset during lockdown thank you. You're the one who needs this forum for social interaction none else on here. I imagine your single, lonely and not all there. But just so you know chick's don't dig schizophrenic attention seeking types. Why not work on that?
  • Don't follow me
    This forum is not destroyed in any way it still operates as Mugz has said before it will remain here some members where wanting it to be shut down well done to Mugz for not giving into them also I felt Mugz was betrayed by a particular forum member who went off and opened his own forum then used messenger on here to pull members onto his forum I do not know who that person was but they ought to be ashamed of themselves stabbing mugz in the back like that. I remain on this forum for as long as I want or until Mugz decides he dont want me here for whatever reason as he is the man in charge.
  • Kerry
    And the above has just confirmed EVERYONES suspicions...nothing more do I need to say. Nail and coffin
  • Dazzler
    Nice to see you all catching on now guys.....I was/am a member of this board for 20 years plus and gave genuine info......guys like this with multi IDs etc and hardly any clue at all and never ever came up with any proof of their so called contacts etc......and the fact that Mugz, for whatever reason, allowed them to carry on and even said I was the problem, saw me move to another forum and continue to give quality, free info along with the likes of Hippo etc. See how long TRV, DFM etc 14 day free trial lasts....and what profit it makes......B*llsh*t......new to the board??....who's he trying to kid!?......even puts winners up he didnt even post lol.....deluded then and no better now!!
    Goodnight and God Bless
  • Don't follow me
    Puts winners up I didn't even post what u on about lol see the razor glass winner I posted today I thought you were going to say well done when i picked a winner lol. Guess not then?
  • Kerry
    Dazzler what forum do you and Hippo use? Was Hippo i used to follow his tips all the time. And a few others. But those days are well and truly over
  • Don't follow me
    Oh i see wat u here for wanting advertisement for other forum do u. Hence your 1 like have some respect for Mugz. Logging out now let u people play lol
  • Kerry
    I really would like to follow the forum? Or is it only for your own very select few? If I left my email could you then contact me with the website? As tried searching online with zero luck. This hasn't been the first time I've asked to follow either
  • Kerry
    Just on a very lucky last attempt of trying to be able to join/find your forum. My email is would be amazing if you would let me be a member with you guys
  • Dazzler
    Hi Kerry, as you asked our forum is on Tapatalk and No Bull Racing....which is exactly what it is!

Strict and ongoing vetting goes on and a no tolerance approach is given to anyone who doesn't contribute or just gives b*llsh*t etc.

Good luck
  • Kerry
    Amazing!!!! Thank you guys so much. Truly appreciate that.
  • Hawaii
    Hi Dazzler,

I hope you don't mind but I have submitted a request to join under my name, Cavanlacey. I have posted a few tips on here and have been a member for a while but have found it a real shame the page isn't what it used to be with the likes of yourself and Hippo.

I was unlucky to catch the end of the recent posts made to Classic Threads and would love to join a place with no layers like Sunderland aka Insider aka DFM or BS!

Would be grateful for a spot on the forum,
    All the best
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.