• Dexy
    HIGHEST SUN @3/1

In his stable tour only last month trainer stated that he was aiming this at races like the Paddy power Gold Cup so to have it here in a class 3 Novice campaign is interesting. Struggled at the latter end of the season but apparently a much stronger horse this year and with a few exposed types in this if fit and ready should go close. Gd luck
  • Don't follow me
    Dexy do not forget to check in on my free trial commencing Thursday this week will win you a few bob for Christmas.
  • Dazzler
    Good luck Dexy.....you might need it....especially on the 2nd post from DFM!! Lol
  • Don't follow me
    I hope you apologise after the 14 day free trial once a profit has been made.
  • Dazzler
    Just put your results up for the LAST 14 days as you agreed mate.....I do hope for everyone on here.. . It does get better!!! Lol some good guys and excellent tipsters on here deserve better.

Come on DFM.....will only take you 5 minutes.....do what you said/agreed!? Keep some dignity!!??
  • Dazzler
    Apologies for pinching your thread Dexy mate.....one of the good tipsters on here! MOT
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.