• Don't follow me
    Ran well. Tell Scotty to put it in a 0-85 race off 68 ye will go close.
  • Dazzler
    Thanks for the advice mate, you putting your running total up yet??
  • Don't follow me
    What happened in the straight mate it dodged again until Kieran straightened it up?? Wonder if different headgear should be applied?? Also sit just behind the leader and try to pounce on the line I reckon that might be that best tactics there is another race in it for sure...Tell Dixon 0-85 race has he not listened to my advice!!
  • Dazzler
    STALKER.....just a little more to the £100k winning fund for us......BTW I backed the winner AND Kieran should have got 2nd for my forecast up!

No odds on shots for you today mate??
    Great weekend for the boys on the betting front!
    Jog on and be happy....
  • Don't follow me
    Lol..troll noticed a few more owners added to crosse fire not got money anymore to be partners?? must ov had a bad betting year from 2019 onwards ownership went to 3 now there is 25 ov u lol.
  • Dazzler
    Wrong again Stalker......go get a life!!

No odds on shots today??
  • Don't follow me
    Lol troll...you go and get some more owners. Not gunna drag this on our banter has to end sometime u know. No bet today Dazzler have to meet strict criteria before selection none did today so no bet simple as that. I will let get on and draft your advertisement for some more owners lol.
  • Dazzler
    Lol one minute the banter has to stop and then in the same post you off to draft an advertisement for me??? WTF? DELUDED!!

Why do you hide behind all of your Id's, ashamed of who you are?? Ashamed of what you've become?? Put up or shut up!!!!
  • Don't follow me
    I am saying i will let you get on and draft your advertisement for owners. I am also saying the banter will have to stop for the day as I am busy I do not mind having a bit of interaction with you my friend as long as it don't get outta hand like it did do the other day. Stay safe.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.