• AKD
    1:50 Carlisle - Maid O’Malley (11/2)
    2:15 Kempton - Yccs Portocervo (15/4)
    2:40 Chepstow - Martha Brae (7/2)
    2:56 Carlisle - O’Hanrahan Bridge (7/4)

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Only one winner at 7/4, 2 of the other 3 ran well to place but I didn’t do each way.
  • AKD
    Trying again for a bit of interest, done each way this time.

2:07 Hereford - Garde La Victoire (4/1)
    5:25 Newcastle - Pacino (5/1)
    5:55 Newcastle - Pockley (5/1)
    6:25 Newcastle - Defence Treaty (11/4)

4 places on offer in 5:25 & 6:25 races

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Just the one winner again, Pockley (11/2), bit unlucky as Pacino lost out after looking like a winner (trading 1.07 in running), his winning turn can’t be far away. Other two just missed out on a place.

Anyone know which bookies online pay double or treble odds for one winner on lucky 15s? I use Betfair, they don’t pay double odds.
  • Valuefinder
    Fred pays 3x if only one winner I think. Pretty sure that’s shops and online.
  • Valuefinder
    Nice winner btw mate. Garde and Pacino both ran well enough too.
  • AKD
    Thanks VF, I don’t have a Betfred account but will look into it.
  • Kneeejerker
    Be careful with BETFRED could be costly if you have a few winners .other bookies will give you best odds depending on time you place bets

BETFRED
    Horse Racing - Best Odds Guaranteed
    UK & Irish and selected International horse racing only. Doesn’t apply to bets placed with free bets, ante-post bets, Tote bets or Lucky 15s, 31s and 63s bets. Available on bets placed after 08:00 on the day of the race. Full T&Cs Apply.
  • AKD
    Ah thanks, KJ, so they don’t do best odds on lucky 15s that’s no good, at least Betfair still do best odds.
  • Kneeejerker
    Yup we getting screwed lol I usually do sp BFred and i still get screwed .
    Does Betfair pay single odds 1 winner ? I know paddypower do
  • AKD
    Yes, single odds one winner. And the problem is I always seem to get just the one winner lol.
  • AKD
    But Betfair do give you a £5 free bet if you stake £20 or over on multiples (win or lose), so not all bad I suppose.
  • Kneeejerker
    Corals pay double for 1 winner plus you get best odds soon as they price up
  • Kneeejerker

Ive had a few £5 back off bf.Im still out of pocket like :grin:
  • AKD
    Thanks mate, yes I might use Coral, I do have an account with them but don’t use it much.
  • Don't follow me
    If you are a lucky 15 player do not forget to do a roll up on all four selections as well just in case they all come in that will give you a nice bonus itself if you happen to cop it.
  • AKD
    Lucky 15s/multiples bets are just a bit of fun for me, but yeah I always do an e/w acca just in case.

Actually done a yankee instead of lucky 15 today as there are couple of odds on shots in there, but will post on this thread.

1:20 Bangor - Stormy Ireland (8/15)
    3:10 Exeter - Sporting John (10/11)
    4:11 Exeter - Burren Walk (9/2)
    7:05 Kempton - Letmelivemylife (9/4)

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Complete rubbish today.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.