• AKD
    I might end up regretting opposing Hugh Taylor (Aweemaweh), but had a small bet on EJTILAAB in this. Went close at Chester last time and 3 lbs for it but was 3 lengths clear of the rest so rise seems fair, had also been running well enough in class 2 races at Ascot before that. Drawn wide in 10 here but I don’t think that’s a problem (3 of the last 4 winners of this race were drawn 9, 10 & 12). First time on surface, but sire Slade Power is 7 from 51 (+32 LSP) with his progeny at Chelmsford, including 6 from 27 first time. Trainer has a good record here (18.49% strike rate) and had the 2nd (7/1) in this race 3 years ago and the winner (5/1) last year. Ian Williams/Richard Kingscote have a good record when teaming up, 21.71% strike rate (+81 LSP), including 5 from 17 this year. So a few positives there, but it is a very competitive race so only a small bet. 4/1 currently, price seems about right but if it gets much shorter then I will be looking to trade out either before the off or in running.

Small win on Ejtilaab @ 4/1

Good luck.
  • jambo
    Very well picked out Mate
  • Don't follow me
    Well done fella, good picking.
  • Doubler
    Nice one AKD.
  • JOEMUGG
    :cheer: :starstruck:
  • AKD
    Thanks guys. Taking a small break always seems to help, I resisted having a bet for over a week but there were lots of positives for this one.
  • Rodeo
    N`Qne m8 :cool:
  • malawi
    well done
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.