• JOEMUGG
    Nothing really sticks out and many of the races are impossible to predict.

I have tried these but races are iffy ew doubles and treble but all are speculative.

Love Destiny @ 17/2 Kempton 7.0 - will have needed comeback run a better horse than these if firing

Lethal Angel @ 10/1 Chelmsford City 7.15 drop in trip the key for this injured lto

Ghost Queen @ 12/1 Chelmsford City 7.45 drop in trip a plus i am hoping it tries to make all
  • Don't follow me
    Good luck Joe. I apologise in advance if I pick another Andy Holding selection again lol. Seriously though all selections r a phone call or a form pick. I will never tell anyone what it actually is members can just take a look at the selection themselves and decide wether they r wanting to bet it or not. My intentions r good I want Akd the nice guy to have plenty of coin in his bank!
  • JOEMUGG
    Andy put 4 up today
    1 didnt run
    1 was in the same race as the one my selection was in so i left alone
    the other 2 won
    On top of my pick it was a decent win for me on his selections I dont usually look but had spotted a video on you tube yesterday.
    It will pay for a few more tries at least lol
  • Don't follow me
    Andy gets his fair share of winners to be fair according to oddschecker he is up about 200 pts or something. It is probably inevitable that sometimes I will pick the same selection as I work with speed figs as well, but not in the same way.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.