• JOEMUGG
    the form of 3yo zim baby has been franked
    7/1 tonight
  • Don't follow me
    Well good luck with that one Joe but i think the mark of 80 is too much couldnt even win at Hamilton and that should have been its race. Both front running and held up tactics have been used with this horse yet still hasnt won. I would wait until it either had a claimer on again like it did at Ponty or drops a few lbs in the OR just my opinion even so its still a correct one.
  • JOEMUGG
    The horse that beat it 1/2 length at Hamilton had ran a big race 3/20 at thirst time before
    so was a fit animal.
    The 2 that were in front of it at ponte ran well before and after in better class and it was hampered twice
    Yes its risky thats why its 7 /1 with three others shorter but at least its been running in c3 and c2

lto it never got in the race but was 20 runners hopefully with a lot less runners it can at least try and get competitive

Im not saying its a good thing by any means all i am suggesting is 7/1 seems fair betfair sports book have it as low as 4 will hills its 5s 7 bet 365

But the rest of the daytime flat looks rock hard with loads of runners.
  • JOEMUGG
    7/1 looks big now huh
  • calvert
    Top tip Joe
  • AKD
    Great shout, Joe, very well backed.
  • Rodeo
    n1 J :smile:
  • Valuefinder
    Nice one Joe; great price too.
  • jambo
    well done Mate Thank you.
  • Don't follow me
    Tipped up by bet gods well done. Drop to 5f worked if it wins over 6f next time i will admit you are as clever as me.
  • seagrove1
    Such modesty!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.