• Rodeo
    Might be worth having look at the Rides she has today for Nicholls you might be able sort at least 3 of her Rides for a Patent.
    gl .if u do. and if u do.post em in here and maybe we can all get a patent up! as theres a couple she has at short odds but 2nd fav.you know the score, outsider of the 2 an all that. anyway gl today. :wink:
  • Rodeo
    Ok no Rush,lol im guessing a few forgot about the Clocks going Back!! i did. :(
    Heres my 3

2.17- Golden Gift 13/8
    2.52- Worthy Farm 11/10
    4.02- Secret Potion 7/4

Patent and also a seperate win Accumalator. Damn no option on Betfred too have a Win Treble. oh well.
    gl all :wink:
  • Rodeo
    and too rub salt in the wounds lol Bryony wins on outside of the 2 Nicholls Runners beats the 8/15 Fav with Firofly 7/2.
    Couldnt make this up could you. haha :rofl:
  • Rodeo
    Gets worse... lol Bryony going into the Last Going well too Win!!.horse pecks and Byrony Falls Off clinging too Golden Gifts Neck. Whats next guys. lol :rofl:
  • Rodeo
    Worthy Farm Last of 3.. Well what can i say,but bryony u was sh!t today and gone of the boil lately.but i hope she has a rest n comes back with the winning rides i know she can do.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.