• Stevie Wonder
    Probably nothing but I not Tom Queally booked to ride NTD runner Princess Ruby. NTD has a good record in bumper races - will probably put it in my multiple :smile:
  • peregrine
    Good spot this and will take a look. Good luck
  • Rodeo
    5.30 - Princess Ruby made her bumper debut at Warwick four weeks ago, finishing a highly satisfactory 3rd of 9 over 2m, finishing well. Drops back to 1m 5+f today, but this isn’t expected to inconvenience her and she can continue the good work and go close. Tom Queally rides.
  • peregrine
    the henderson horse is also engaged at lingfield tomorrow brilliat present ?
  • Valuefinder
    Solid fav now Henderson’s is a NR but believe that Lavelle’s like theirs in that race, strong ew chance. I’m on ew at 13/2.
  • Stevie Wonder
    Dont think Princess really liked the ground - jock did his best imo
  • Valuefinder
    Think solid underestimated the fav; very impressive. Lavelle’s ran well to be miles clear of 3rd. Wishing I’d done the f/c!
  • peregrine
    Agree valuefinder winner different gravy . Yes Lavelle's ran very well and that should come on loads for the run.nice e.way.wonder what price the Henderson runner will be tomorrow ?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.