• peregrine
    Billams legacy e.way
  • peregrine
    Another paid to not to get in the race. Last all the way round ended up 5th very very poor by Brennan :rage:
  • peregrine
    Look what's just gone in. I knew the horse was given a bad ride by Brennan but no mistakes today :roll:
  • Don't follow me
    Always give a horse another chance mate.
  • peregrine
    I don't play thats one I backed last time. But the frustrating thing is very rarely am I wrong about how a horse is ridden or I'll put it another way. Giving the horse a winning chance. And on its first run Brennan rode a crap ride and after watching it I could see as many other shrewd punters the horse had the ability to win first time imo. still when the shops open next week I'll be looking to top up me funds :up:
  • Don't follow me
    Yes I know u are not bettin just sayin in general u can forgive one run.
  • peregrine
    The form of the race that billam legacys first run behind ishkara lady is very good. That dead heated in a class 1 bumper it against one of Dan Skelton's which is one to look out for. I'll get the name.
  • peregrine
    EST EST belle it looks very useful. I'd be expecting that to win again in the future. :up:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.