ISLAND SONG FOR ME
    DROPS IN CLASS AND HAS A BLOKE ON THIS TIME
  • Kneeejerker
    This not a hoax Anagram 4.50 ham

Be sperm head ew 10/1
  • JOEMUGG
    :lol: :lol:
  • insidethestables1
    Has a bloke on, two of your selections three wins have been for Rachel Richardson. That statement is completely unjustified and damaging to the diversity of the forum, reported
  • JOEMUGG
    hahahha rubber arms :rofl:
  • insidethestables1
    Disgraceful comments here, really hope admin take action:pray:
  • herbie
    Agree it was a dick move of a post
  • milhouse
    I don't condone Piecow's comments but I do understand the sentiment.

What people like Roonaldo need to understand is that when you put up a selection, whether it is "info" or someone's own selection some people will select it and put their hard earned cash on it. When you put up a selection and make no reference to it being each way and then after the fact say, yeah I backed this each way, you are misleading people and potentially losing them money. Now you can say you are not forcing anyone to back your selections or they have to go with it, but if you put it on a forum like this, people will back it, be them members or visitors.

Roonaldo you may think this is a big joke to you when you wind people up with your posts. Your posts are a poison on this forum and regardless of what you think you are doing, you are misleading people and they are losing their hard earned money on your posts because you say it is info and you post to win and it either loses or you aftertime and you say you backed it each way.

I suggest you get a grip and start being more professional with what you do and be honest with your posts and then you will find people will support and congratulate you rather than slate and be abusive to you
  • donb
    See it didn't take long for the new forum to descend into insults and name calling.
  • donb

I rest my case. You don't have to be a rude, loudmouth ass you all your life, you could always take a day off.
  • Jeepster
    Well the peace didn't last long on the new forum did it ! Language getting a bit colourful too .
  • JOEMUGG
    "Spectacular Gamble Thursday - Your in on it " fails beaten 10l

BLOKE WINS ON ISLAND SONG woooo hoooooooooooo
  • stainless
    Spectacular Gamble hits the dust in spectacular fashion !!!!
  • insidethestables1
    It was gambled which is what I stated
  • stainless
    It has also been stated that we are leaving the EU, now that is what you call a winner.
  • Kneeejerker
    Nice 1 Joe

in case no1 got the anagram

Be sperm head = Phebes Dream 5th
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.