• AKD
    A few I like this evening, not expecting anything as a couple are big prices, but backed them in very small singles and trixie for a bit of interest.

6:45 Newcastle - Lord Of The Glen (11/4), one of the few in race that are in good form, close 3rd here on Friday, shouldn’t be far away.

7:45 Newcastle - Banmi (28/1), long way for Christine Dunnett to send, she hasn’t had a runner at Newcastle in last 15 years. Beaten 8 lengths in 5th at Lingfield (turf) last time, but in turn was a long way clear of others. Maybe that was a bad race, but this looks even worse. She is 3 lbs lower, and I think she has a chance of a place at a big price.

8:15 Newcastle - Refuge (33/1), beaten 14 lengths here last time, but 3 lbs lower and this is a poor race, first time cheekpieces and Paul Mulrennan, who rode a gambled winner for Easterby here on Friday, on board. Not saying this will win but I think can run better than last time, which maybe isn’t saying much.

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Just about money back with Lord Of The Glen winning. Bit unlucky with Refuge, needed it in first 4 and it finished 5th @ 40/1.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.