• peregrine
    ill be posting one up for goodwood this week which i really fancy strongly. its not info .you can make up your own minds . the plus is the horse isnt ground dependant. hope you all have got on the new forum ok and thanks mugz for the effort and time you have taken.i hope to reward you with a winner or two.:cool:
  • peregrine
    BILLESDON BROOK is the one im on @10.1 e.w . got proven course form . given a rather odd ride at ascot for whatever reason.and now they have swithched the jock.rhododendrun has course form but are o briens firing? wild illusion ive had every time . will do a r/fc with the other 2 mentioned. but BILLESDON BROOK must be overpriced in my book. the form with laurens is by far the best imo . getting the weight allowance could be decisive. good luck chaps and feel free to have a say.
  • peregrine
    sods law with wild illusion but the race has been and gone. onwards and upwards.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.