Elusive Gigli

Good luck
  • cork
    Elusive gigolo

Good luck
  • Valuefinder
    Cheers Cork. Good luck.
  • Valuefinder
    Freak of a race that. Let the 33/1 shot go and then never reel him in. Reminded me of the Derby :chin:
  • cork
    That's it for me having a rest for a couple of week
    Good luck everyone sorry about the last couple of tips good luck and stay safe
  • slogan
    Thanks for sharing Cork.
    At the end of the day.... If they all won, there would be nobody on here. We would all be driving our Rose Royce to our private yacht and sailing around the world , where there would be no signal anyway, to get anymore winners
    It would be boring !!
  • peregrine
    Yes valuefinder spot on. I think we should start a thread on jockeys that deliberately don't give their horses any chance of winning. Yesterday Doyle on Pinatubo. Today Patrick Mullins had dad's lad at least 40 lengths of the leader and eventual winner.on ground which was dire. Dad's lad should have won and would have if given a positive ride. Yet again punters have been had. But the racing fannies won't say a dickibird .and just turn a blind eye . The bookies are laughing and I've no doubt they are involved . Whilst their are no punters to give the jockeys a bit of stick at the tracks they will carry on throwing races.
  • Valuefinder
    Think it’s safe to say we all agree there’s no need for Cork to apologise. Your info/tips are always top notch and as said above, can’t win em all. Enjoy the break anyway and always remember: form is temporary, class is permanent :up:
  • malawi
    hope your not away to long cork first class tipping from you for a long time
  • scrivs
    Cork you have given us all plenty of winners.As many have said above ,you cant win them all.
  • Dragon2
    Cork your one of the best tipsters hère. Thanks for sharing
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.