• AKD
    There might be nothing in it, but I noticed that Richard Kingscote is riding at Salisbury where Tom Dascombe has a runner (Scarlet Bear 16/1) in the Group 3 race. Dascombe also has runners at Haydock. You might think there is nothing strange about it that his main jockey will ride in the more valuable race, but Dascombe has had runners in this race in past and Kingscote has still gone to Haydock whenever these meetings have clashed. Last time Kingscote rode at this meeting was in 2011 and finished 2nd on a 28/1 shot in this race.

I haven’t looked at the race in detail to know of this one’s chances and as I say it may not mean anything, but there are two possible ways of looking at it. Either this one is expected to run well or Dascombe’s runners at Haydock are no good.

I haven’t backed it yet but might have just a very small each way.
  • Tattcorner
    Timeform says she lost two shoes at York, so not a bad performance and previously only a nose behind Happy Romance in the Q.Mary. Thanks for posting...tried a small e/w 4 places with B365 at 20/1. Plus a bet at 10/1 (7 places).
  • AKD
    Thanks mate. No match for the winner, but she ran pretty well to hang on to 3rd place, so little bit of profit.
  • Tattcorner
    Ran very well AKD, cheers.
    Trifecta paid £245 which made me wish I'd had a go....
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.